1) I have the honor and blessing of being wife to the best man I've ever met and mother to the cutest baby in the world.
2) I cannot read anything without scrutinizing the grammar. Also, I find it most embarrassing when I see grammatical errors in my own writing. It happens - usually before I've had coffee.
3) Coffee is a necessity in my world. If I don't have it, not only will I get awful withdrawal headaches, but I just won't function well.
4) Despite the above, I am usually a morning person. Somehow. I guess I'm a morning person who just needs a coffee boost. Or maybe I'm a morning person who, somewhere along the line, became addicted to caffeine. Who knows? It's just the way it is.
5) When I'm not editing, I enjoy reading. I love lots of genres, but my favorites are: mystery, fantasy, romance (as long as it's clean romance), and biographies.
I do believe that's it for now. Adios amigos!